Formway Design, 2012
Be true to form.
The newest member of the Generation by Knoll® family of chairs designed by Formway Design, ReGeneration by Knoll allows you to sit how you want for everyday work. Innovative in its simplicity, ReGeneration minimizes materials and components. Its straightforward design leverages flexible, durable and sustainable materials that respond to your movements, providing comfort and support throughout the day.
ReGeneration's slim profile back with contoured frame features a high performance elastomer Flex Back Net with integral lumbar support, and an optional adjustable lumbar support. Design for 270 degrees of sitting, ReGeneration's flex seat features three sides of seat edge flex and seat depth adjustment, and set-back arms for leg clearance and contoured arm pads for Continuous Lumbar support when side sitting. The responsive performance consists of an eight compensated Dynamic Suspension control with a smooth, synchronized recline and four independent flexors that respond to multidirectional movement.
ReGeneration's sustainable design features:
• Rated SMaRT© Sustainable Platinum
• BIFMA level® 3 certified
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
• GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM certified
• Recycled content of 49% (plastic base) and 52% (aluminum base)
• 19% (plastic base) to 39% (aluminum base) of materials are readily recyclable
• Constructed using minimal materials, including rapidly-renewable and biobased content
• Manufactured using clean technologies in the Knoll LEED® Gold and ISO 14001 Certified Lubin Building, where energy is offset with electricity generated by wind power
• ReGeneration by Knoll can contribute to achieving LEED® credits, including Innovation in Design
Knoll ReGeneration Product Information