Products that are sold on sale at a discount are not returnable and these sales are considered final.
Products that are sold at the full retail price have the following terms:
- For an item to be eligible for return, we must receive it within 7 days of the receipt.
- A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will apply.
- All packaging must be returned in its original condition. We know you have to open the packaging to look at your purchase. However, to make sure we can sell the item again and send it to another customer we need to have everything looking new.
- The product must be in new condition and not have been installed. Please note that once an item has been installed, we are unable to take it back.
- Returns are at your expense. To ensure that your item does not become damaged or lost on its way back to us, we recommend that it be properly packaged and insured. We also advise that you use a service that offers a tracking number for your item.
- Specially ordered colours or finishes that are not normally stocked are not eligible for return.
- Polycarbonate products produced by Magis are not returnable. The material with which these products are made is prone to unavoidable scuffs and scratches and may have minor imperfections.
Once you have contacted us to let us know that you wish to return an item, we will issue an RGA number. This number must be attached to the box in plain view. Without a visible RGA number we will be unable to process the delivery and the package will be returned to you.
Please note that due to the variations in materials and finishes, items may differ slightly from the photos on our website.
Return of Damaged Items
Your purchase has arrived, and you see that the packaging or the item is damaged…What should you do?
If upon arrival the packaging is damaged, there are a couple of steps you can take to ensure that you are left with a product you can love for years to come. Upon receiving the damaged package, you can either refuse it or ask the delivery person if you can look inside before signing for it to determine if there is damage to the product itself. If you choose not to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. Once we have received it, we will send out a new item. If you do accept a damaged package, ensure that the condition of the box is noted by the delivery person on the accompanying paperwork so that there is a record with the delivery service.
If you receive a delivery and upon opening it you find that the product is damaged, contact us within 24 hours so that we can work with you to determine the best course of action. All returns must be received within 15 days of the receipt, so it is important to contact us immediately. Once you have contacted us and let us know that you will be returning an item, we will issue an RGA number, which must be attached to the box in plain view. Please note that without a visible RGA number we will be unable to process the delivery and the package will be returned to you.
All furniture, lighting and household accessories are covered by limited warranties offered by the respective manufacturers. Quasi Modo Modern Furniture offers no warranties beyond those offered by the manufacturer.
*Note: This return policy is for our Online Shop, and not our 1079 Queen Street West store location. Please check the store for its return policy. 416 703 8300